Submit a comment or recommendation
Thank you for your interest in Electrify America. The formal comment period for Electrify America’s Cycle 2 ZEV Investment Plans closed March 1, 2018, but Electrify America continues to welcome your suggestions and feedback. Electrify America will review and consider all submissions as it develops future ZEV Investment Plans.
Electrify America believes that each investment cycle offers an opportunity to evaluate new information, revisit past assumptions, and weigh feedback. We will update our analytical models, monitor new technology and public policy developments, track evolving consumer expectations, and explore the merits of any allowable ZEV investments during the development of each ZEV Investment Plan. Electrify America is a data-driven company, and we will use all available information to optimize results.
At this time, we welcome the following input:
1. Specific site locations: Specific site locations you would like to nominate for consideration in Cycle 2 or future infrastructure investments.
2. Vendor interest: Electrify America is not soliciting specific proposals at this time. However, if you are a vendor seeking to understand our RFI and RFP processes, you may register your interest through the submission box below.
3. Event invitations: Suggestions for specific events we should consider for participation.
To submit, please follow a few guidelines:
1. Documents: Please fill out the form below. You may upload supporting documents, but please limit written submissions to three pages maximum to ensure that your proposal is reviewed.
2. Scope: Electrify America is not soliciting or accepting grant requests. Instead, Electrify America seeks advice, suggestions, and data to guide our ZEV investments. These investments must be made with the economic sustainability of our business in mind.
3. All submissions will become the property of Electrify America and should not include proprietary information.