Submit a comment or recommendation
Thank you for your interest in Electrify America. Formal comments and suggestions regarding Electrify America’s Cycle 2 ZEV Investment Plans were invited from January 15 to March 1, 2018, but Electrify America continues to welcome your feedback at any time. Electrify America will review and consider submissions as it develops future ZEV Investment Plans.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected].
Electrify America believes that each investment cycle offers the opportunity to consider new information, revisit past assumptions, and consider feedback. We will update our analytical models, monitor new technology and public policy developments, track evolving consumer expectations, and explore the merit of allowable ZEV investments during the planning and development of each ZEV Investment Plan. Electrify America is a data-driven company, and we will use all available information to optimize the results of our investments.
At this time, we welcome the following input:
1. Specific site locations – Specific site locations you would like to nominate for consideration in Cycle 2 infrastructure investments.
2. Vendor interest – Electrify America is not soliciting specific vendor proposals at this time. However, if you are a vendor interested in understanding our RFI & RFP process, you may register your interest through the submission box below.
3. Event invitations – Suggestions on specific events we should consider for participation.
To submit, please follow a few guidelines:
1. Documents: Please fill out the forms below. You may upload supporting documents, but please keep all written submissions to three pages maximum to ensure that your proposal is reviewed.
2. Limitations: Electrify America is not soliciting or accepting grant requests, but instead, Electrify America seeks advice, suggestions, and data to guide our ZEV investments. Electrify America’s investments must be made with the economic sustainability of our business in mind.
3. All submissions will become the property of Electrify America and should not include proprietary information.