This page is for submissions related to Electrify America’s long-term investment planning. If you are in need of customer support, please use this form, or contact 1-833-632-2778.
Electrify America is hard at work building the nation’s largest open DC fast-charging (DCFC) network. It’s an exciting road, and we are geared up to encourage more drivers to go electric by building a robust national charging network and increasing electric vehicle education and access across America.
We are always eager to hear your thoughts about new ideas and opportunities that could help shape future investments. Electrify America is a data-driven company, and we will use relevant and appropriate information to optimize the impact of our investments.
To assist in ongoing efforts to identify new opportunities for investment, we are specifically looking for the following types of input:
- 1. Education & Access Suggestions — Suggestions concerning Electrify America’s approach to education and access or specific events we should consider for participation.
- 2. Specific site locations: Specific site locations you would like to nominate for consideration for future investments.
- 3. Vendor interest: Electrify America is not soliciting specific proposals through this webpage. However, if you are a vendor seeking to work with Electrify America, you may register your interest through the submission box below.
- 4. Event invitations: Suggestions for specific events we should consider for participation.
- 5. Other: All other comments or submissions.
To submit, please follow a few guidelines:
- 1. Documents: Please fill out the form below. You may upload supporting documents, but please limit written submissions to three pages maximum to ensure that your proposal is reviewed.
- 2. Scope: Electrify America is not soliciting or accepting grant requests. Instead, Electrify America seeks advice, suggestions, and data to guide our investments. These investments must be made with the economic sustainability of our business in mind.
Please note: the official window for submitting ideas for our Cycle 3 ZEV Investment Plans has closed. However, we will continue to review any input on a rolling basis and will seek to incorporate the ideas into our thinking wherever possible.
An asterisk (*) indicates a required field