With Electrify America fast charging stations, you can go far.
Electrify America expects to install or have under development approximately 800 total charging stations with about 3,500 DC fast chargers by December 2021. Each charging station will be an average of only 70 miles apart along major routes from coast to coast.
What does that mean for you? With Electrify America fast charging stations, you can take your Kia Niro EV beyond your work commute— just like you would with a conventional car.
Simply use the Electrify America app to find an Electrify America charging station 2 and easily see how many chargers are available at each location.
It’s your time to experience all the possibilities of where your Niro EV – and Electrify America - can take you.
Locate a charger near you
How to enroll in the Kia Select plan
- Step 1: Download the Electrify America charging app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, select “Premium offers” from the “Become a Member” screen, and choose the “Kia Select” premium offer.
- Step 2: Enter your Kia Niro EV Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Step 3: Enter the Kia Select enrollment code – KSCharging
Kia Select plan duration
- The Kia Select plan will expire on December 31, 2020
What do I do if I am a current Electrify America Pass+ member and I want to enroll in Kia Select plan?
- If you are already an Electrify America Pass+ member, with a single EV (Niro EV): you may wish to downgrade to an Electrify America Pass plan when enrolling in the Kia Select plan to avoid additional $4 monthly fees. Then, when your Kia Select plan expires, you may re-subscribe for Pass+.
- Please note, there are no partial refunds for Pass+ monthly subscription fees; plan changes go into effect at the start of the next monthly billing cycle.
- If you are already an Electrify America Pass+ member, and plan to charge multiple EVs on your account, you may choose to retain your Pass+ membership for charging your non-Kia EVs.
- To select the plan for a charging session, go to Plan Details in your app and change the default plan before plugging the connector into your vehicle.
How much does the Kia Select plan cost?
In cooperation with Kia Motors America, we have developed a competitive pricing plan for Kia Niro EV drivers.
- 35 cents per minute for DC Fast Charging, nationally
- No session fess (typically $1 per charging session) or monthly program subscription fees (normally $4 per month)
- No monthly subscription fees (normally $4.00 per month for Electrify America’s Pass+ subscription plan)
For more information, download the Electrify America APP or call Electrify America Customer Assistance 24 hours/ 7 days at 1-833-632-2778.
Why has Electrify America introduced the Kia Select charging plan?
The Kia Niro EV has unique DC charging characteristics. Accordingly, we created a new plan specifically designed for its power needs featuring a $0.35 per minute price point.
Who do I call if I have questions about the Kia Select plan?
Electrify America Customer Assistance 24 hours/ 7 days at 1-833-632-2778.
How do I learn more about Electrify America?
Connect with Electrify America on social media: