Power the full potential of your Hyundai Kona Electric & Ioniq ElectricConquer the roads ahead with 250 kilowatt-hours of included DC fast charging on the Electrify America ultra-fast network over three years—compliments of Hyundai Motor America. 1
The future of electric mobility can’t wait, and with Electrify America, it doesn’t have to. We’ve built a convenient and reliable ultra-fast network of DC fast charging stations nationwide—along major highways and cross-country routes—to help get electric vehicle (EV) drivers where they want to go. Because the Hyundai Kona Electric and Ioniq Electric were made for every journey and any adventure.
With 250 kilowatt-hours of included DC fast charging over three years across all Electrify America DC Fast charging stations after vehicle purchase and enrollment, 1 Hyundai Kona Electric and Ioniq Electric drivers can explore the full potential of electric freedom, leaving gas stations and MPG behind.Locate a Charger
Go with freedom
Get going with 250 kilowatt-hours of DC fast charging, as well as Level 2 (L2) charging, over three years at Electrify America chargers at no additional cost. Just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Download the Electrify America app 2 , create your account and select “Set Up Public Charging.”
- Existing Electrify America members may select “Premium Offers” in the Account tab, then “I have an enrollment code”
- Step 2: Select “Choose Membership Plan” then “Premium Offers.”
- Step 3: Input 8-digit enrollment code provided by dealer and select Hyundai Premium Charging plan. Input vehicle 17-digit VIN number 3 for verification.
- Step 4: Accept Plan Disclosure and select plan.
- Step 5: Enter payment info 4 and set up auto-reload.
- You will need to enter a payment method to cover any incurred Idle Fees 5 or applicable taxes.
Offer enrollment can be as smooth as your journeys, but if you encounter any roadblocks, call 1-833-632-2778 to contact Electrify America Customer Assistance, available 24/7.
The revamped Hyundai Kona Electric and Ioniq Electric get you smart, bold mobility. And with this level of all-electric performance, plus 250 kilowatt-hours of DC fast charging over three years1 in the most expansive network of EV chargers nationwide, the only thing you’ll have to worry about is “Where to next?”Locate a Charger