Power the full potential of your 2022 Volkswagen ID.4Unlock infinite possibilities with 3 years of included 30-minute charging sessions on Electrify America's DC fast charging network - at no additional cost.
The future of electric mobility can’t wait, and with Electrify America, it doesn’t have to. We’ve built a convenient, reliable, and growing network of over 700 electric vehicle charging stations nationwide—along major highways and cross-country routes—to take electric vehicle (EV) drivers farther than ever before. Because we know your 2022 ID.4 wasn’t made to stay in the garage.
With 3 years of included 30-minute charging sessions on Electrify America’s DC fast charging network from date of sale, 2022 ID.4 drivers can focus on the roads and possibilities ahead, leaving gas stations and MPG behind.Locate a Charger
Get going with 3 years of included 30-minute charging on Electrify America’s DC fast charging network. Just follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Download the Electrify America app, create your account, and select “Set Up Public Charging.”
- Step 2: Select “Choose Membership Plan” then “Premium Offers.”
- Or, search for Premium Offer by vehicle information.
- Existing Electrify America members may select “Premium Offers” in the Account tab, then “I have an enrollment code.”
- Step 3: Input your 6-digit enrollment code, which you will receive from your ID.4 dealer, and select the 2022 ID.4 Charging Plan. Input your vehicle 17-digit VIN for verification.
- Step 4: Accept Plan Disclosure, then tap “Select this plan.”
- Step 5: Enter payment info and set up auto-reload.
- You will need to enter a payment method , to cover any incurred Idle Fees or applicable taxes.
Offer enrollment can be smooth as your journeys, but if you encounter any roadblocks, call 1-833-632-2778 to contact Electrify America Customer Assistance, available 24/7.
The functional and fun-to-drive 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 EV gets you smart, bold mobility. Its ability to charge 60 miles in about 10 minutes or power up from 5% to 80% battery state of charge (SOC) in about 38 minutes all at a public DC fast charger gets you farther, faster.
And with this level of electric SUV performance, plus 3 years of included 30-minute charging on the most expansive network of EV chargers nationwide, it won’t matter where you’re coming from, only where you’re going.Locate a Charger
Smarter EV charging
is heading home
HomeStation™ brings Level 2 charging—the most practical way to charge your 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 at home—right to your doorstep (well, garage, or driveway, or parking pad).
Customers can manage their home charging needs with Electrify Home’s WiFi-enabled residential charger through the same mobile app they use to charge on the Electrify America public network.
HomeStation chargers are in stock and ready when you are. With flexible installation options, you’ll be able to select a package that suits your needs, and in collaboration with Qmerit we can connect you to a certified EV charger installer in your area.Shop Now